Harvest Moon-Neil Young 

 
Come a little bit closer  靠過來近一點
Hear what I have to say  傾聽我所得說的
Just like children sleeping  就如同孩童在沉睡
We could dream this night away. 我倆能築夢來過夜

But now it's getting late  但此刻天色已晚
And the moon is climbing high  且明月正高掛
Let's go dancing in the light   讓我倆在月光裡手舞足蹈
We know where the music's playing  我們知曉那兒有音樂演奏
Let's go out and feel the night.    讓我倆外出去感受這夜晚

Because I'm still in love with you   因為我依然深愛著妳
I want to see you dance again     我想要再次看見妳舞蹈
Because I'm still in love with you  只因我仍舊深愛著妳
On this harvest moon                  在這秋分的滿月.

When we were strangers    當我們還陌生
I watched you from afar      我從遠處觀望妳
When we were lovers         當我倆是戀人時
I loved you with all my heart  我全心全意地愛妳.

But now it's getting late     但此刻天色已晚
And the moon is climbing high    且明月正高掛
I want to celebrate         我想要來慶賀
See it shining in your eye.   看它閃爍在妳眼

Because I'm still in love with you   因為我依然深愛著妳
I want to see you dance again    我想要再次目睹妳舞蹈
Because I'm still in love with you   只因我仍舊愛著妳
On this harvest moon                在這秋分的滿月.

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    cbckelly 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()